Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Final Countdown

Our last institute of the year! What a monumental evening. We began by sharing scriptures or insights learned from the Old Testament this year, which was certainly interesting with input from many people in the class. Tania successfully managed to end it without cutting anyone off this time, and we moved onto the final book in the Old Testament – Malachi. The two most well known doctrines contained were identified as tithing and family history, and these are so important that the Saviour quoted the words of Malachi and commanded them to be written when he visited the people in the Americas, as we read in the Book of Mormon. The activity for the night was simply a party to celebrate the good times and the good food, I believe Biana’s vanilla slice was a great hit! Faithful Fiona and Mesmerising Maz were there and were not square!

4 comments:

fifi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Dang...I got all excited...

Anonymous said...

yeah it was me, fiona, sorry maz. I keep forgetting to do it without having a link to my blog. ummm so what I was saying was... I'd rather be mezmerising then faithful...oh and you forgot to mention that I took work off for the first time in 5 weeks just to go. :)

Anonymous said...

Very important point Fi, hence the big FAITHFUL referece lol but you also looked mezmerising too ;)