Saturday, February 21, 2009

What's with all the bowties?

On the Eve of Valentine's Day, YSA turned up (eventually) to the cultural hall of the Stake Centre to discover it was decorated beautifully with pink cut-out hearts and...er...bowties? Due to a lack of advertising, perhaps, some were scratching their heads. Little did they know that President Menzie, the Stake Bowtie Connoisseur, was opening his personal bowtie collection for public wear at this exclusive event. Elegantly arrayed along the tables the bowties laid waiting to create a little magic for the evening, each with its own special story and personal significance. I think all agree it added a little extra something to the evening! Livening up the party from Rosny were Lady Lauren - Keeper of Moves, Emily the Enchanted, Elegant Erin - Dancemaster Guru, Lady Leah - making her Dance Debut and Maid Mari-Anna - Progressing Socialite.

3 comments:

Em said...

I love the names we get each week! Haha they're the best. That is assuming I'm enchanted in a good way...

Anonymous said...

Of course you are ;) Everything about you is good, my dearest!

Anonymous said...

By the way, I like that now when I see President Menzie I can look at his bow-tie and have a familiar feeling, because I examined them all at the dance! It's like "ooh he's wearing that one today huh?" lol