Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Pot of gold



Hobart Ward's open-invitation potluck dinner turned out to be an eventful night, with quite a good turnout, even from our ward! Bek, Emily and I stunned the masses with our amazing wit, charm, and dinner conversation. Sometime into the evening we happened upon a very exciting discovery - we have 2 new ysa!!! I know I was excited about it. We met Fiona and Tyler from QLD who are moving into our ward. After dessert (I had chocolate pudding and icecream...mmm) those who were crazy enough decided to go to the park and play soccer in the twilight (and cold!!!). Note to self: next time bring warm jacket.
Mari-Anna

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if any of the dishes had food in them - i must have missed that one :)

Nice blogging YSA Rosny! I am thinking we needa Hobart YSA one too... just to keep me up to date :)
But then again - i can totallt read yours....

Hyvaa Hyvaa!

ELLE

Camilla Mitchell said...

ooh...i was wondering what happened to Fiona and Tyler...good that they moved into ur ward...yay for rosny ward getting bigger!! Love ur blogging skills maz!

Camilla

Anonymous said...

Thank ya...hee hee. Good the see the Hobartians visiting our site :D