Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Touch of Frost

Touch footy occurs each Saturday at the Parliament St Researve in Sandy Bay, the players consisting of missionaries, investigators, YSA and friends. I am not usually a fan of sports of the touch footy variety, but thought I would give it a go. It was rather cold, but after playing a bit we warmed up and it wasn't too bad. I had never really played before (just enough to get injured and decide I don't really like it), so I had my trusty side-kick and team-mate Sam Self explain the rules and how to play. Despite getting a shoulder in the throat fairly early into the game, I persisted and I must admit that after I while I got into it, I even got a few touch-downs or whatever the proper term is, even making an "awesome-as slide!!!" in a very good attempt. And...well...since we're all friends here I guess I can safely confess...I actually enjoyed playing touch footy and wouldn't mind going again!


Mari-Anna


P.S here is some proof that I actually played, in the blue shirt going for a touch

No comments: