Friday, August 29, 2008

Don't want to be...alllll byyyy myyyyyself....

This week for institute, in the cosy location of the nursery room with the smell of KFC still lingering, we had a well prepared lesson by Alex primarily from the book of Jeremiah. Amongst the things discussed were forordination, patriarchal blessings and that Heavenly Father never leaves us alone...as in, he won't forget about us and leave us without his love and help! Thanks Alex for a great lesson and for bringing the spirit so well. The loyal Rosnyites present (who made up almost half of the YSA there) were Fiona, Libby, Rachel, Tyler and Mari-Anna.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mari-Anna I just have to say your blog titles are amazing! So creative! Maybe you could blog about how I nearly passed out giving blood. or not. hmmm. I'm Commenting!

Anonymous said...

Fiona, I thought you looked VERY brave, and was convinced that you'd given blood dozens of times before! Good on you!

Anonymous said...

thanks Colin :)I was a first timer

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I try...a little too hard sometimes perhaps haha. Wow you gave blood? Brave soul. I'm a first-timer-in-waiting...kinda glad I had an excuse this time haha. But I admire you whether you passed out or not!

Country/City Boy said...

Looks like you guys have some good teachers and have fun together.

Tell Colin I say hi

Christian T