Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Foreign Correspondance

Elder Scott Docking has sent another letter to the Rosny Ward YSA, as follows:
. . .
"Rosny Ward YSA,
Thanks for your letters, I enjoyed them all. It's always good to get mail.
What's new? Well, I'm out of Hamilton, and am in South Auckland, with a lot of Tongans and Samoans. That means a new area to become familiar with, new investigators, and new members for me to meet. I'm still riding a bike, as I'm not quite cool enough to be given a car. I guess that I'll start picking up the Tongan and Samoan languages.
I just had Zone Conference (a meeting with missionaries and the Mission Pres.) which was good. It's always good to hear other missionaries veiws on things. Anyway time to go.
Have a good one,
Elder Scott Docking."
. . .
There are also some pictures which will be up on the noticeboard at church. Thanks to all who wrote to our missionaries at the last fireside.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to the 08/09 convention not the 09/10 one that the poll is asking. a mistake perhaps?

Anonymous said...

Always keeping me on my toes Fiona lol thanks.

Anonymous said...

Ok, I couldn't edit it, so I had to delete it, so y'all will just have to vote again sorry! (hopefully the no's change their mind in tne meantime hehe).